Wednesday 26 May 2010

Sweet origami drawings

(Click image to enlarge)

These are a few of my initial ideas surrounding the food idea. It was interesting making the origami out of rice paper as I had to manipulate it very delicately and there was always the fear of tearing it. I would want my origami sweets to go in confectionery stores and to become something of a treat like expensive biscuits or chocolate. As they're made from rice paper like flying saucers, I'd also want them to be available to children so a cheaper form filled with sweets that appeal to them would also have to be readily available. In one of my samples I filled it with strawberry Millions but for them to appeal to adults some kind of dry, more expensive alternative would have to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment